The beautiful structure of olive wood grain makes for beautiful kitchen and tableware pieces. Our heirloom quality, multipurpose Olive Wood Utensils are unique in character, color and style. Each and every product is carefully evaluated and created by skilled artisans in a family owned business using only all natural substances to ensure a natural shine and longevity.
Olive trees have been growing in Tunisia for thousands of years. As the trees become no longer productive they are cut and hand crafted into unique, one of a kind olive wood products and coated with olive oil to preserve their quality.
- Food safe for cooking, serving, and normal everyday use
- No harsh chemicals or sealants are used
- Safe for use on nonstick surfaces, glass and porcelain
- Nonporous– germs and odors are not retained
- Made from a single piece of wood—seamless and no two pieces are alike
- Hand wash with soap and water, then coat with olive oil often
Our 5 piece collection includes:
- Long Round Spoon 13.8″
- Wooden Spoon 11.8″
- Flat Spatula 11.8″
- Cooking Spoon 11.8″
- Mixing Spoon 11.8″