Olive Wood Olive Bowl & Olive Picker
Serve your olives in olive wood – just as it should be! Place the olives in the main section and drop the stones in the smaller part. This versatile dish could also be used for nuts and discarded nutshells or appetizers of all kinds.
The structure of olive wood grain makes for beautiful kitchen and tableware pieces. Our heirloom quality Olive Wood is unique in character, color and style; each is carefully evaluated and created by skilled artisans in a family owned business using only all natural substances to ensure a natural shine and longevity.
Olive trees have been growing in Tunisia for thousands of years. As the trees become no longer productive they are cut and hand crafted into unique, one of a kind olive wood products and coated with olive oil to preserve their quality.
- Food safe for cooking, serving, and normal everyday use
- No harsh chemicals or sealants are used
- Safe for use on nonstick surfaces, glass and porcelain
- Nonporous– germs and odors are not retained
- Made from a single piece of wood—seamless and no two pieces are alike
- Hand wash with soap and water, then coat with olive oil often
Korean Chile Threads
Similar in heat level to Aleppo crushed red pepper, Korean Chile Threads are the “Awe” when paired with warm olives with rosemary. With a smoky, fresh, grassy full flavor, they add a beautiful punch of color and texture to soups, salads, hors d’oeuvres, or anything that deserves a little extra something.